I believe that dreams can be formed by our real lives, if it's something we have done or something thats caught our mind with big or small influence. So, this dream I had is formed by my thoughts. Maybe not so strange, since I think a lot, and often on the same thing. I've had dreams like this before too. But again, in my dream there's something more than what I've been thinking of lately, or is it? At least I know that my subconsciousness has float up to the surface in this dream, exactly like a lot of dreams I've had before.
So what can I get out of this kind of dreams that's formed by my thoughts when I'm quite awake? Well, I'll take it with a pinch of salt. It can guide me in the right direction, or just emphasize what I allready know!
Daily horoscope (Dreams in this connection may mean what I'm dreaming about in my "real" life): "Luckily, your dreams don't just spring from unrealistic hope since your plans need to be concrete enough to turn an original idea into a sensible strategy."
Charlotte and me
Birds

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar